I asked them to remove my information due to a personal safety issue, I received a form email in response directing me to create an account in order to delete my information.Seriously?

Give them more information? Why can't they just delete it? There's no phone number to call either. So, basically, if the person I'm trying to hide from finds my listing that they won't remove and he tries to kill me again and succeeds this time does my family get to sue them?

Most other websites that compile info like this will remove your information upon request.Not this one.

This reviewer shared experience about "will not remove personal info" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Bizapedia. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bizapedia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Bizapedia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bizapedia?

Comments