This company is a bottom feeder that hides behind their website.They do not even have the decency to post their contact information on their website only by way of a form where you received canned responses.

You are profiting off of people's personal information while doing financial damage to the people you use so carelessly.

This posting including many others that hurt hard working people need to be removed. As per my form submitted, please remove all information connected with File 6088562., Otherwise, I will proceed with a legal class action lawsuit for damages.

The law firm has been selected and just pending the go ahead to make this public.

This reviewer shared experience about "privacy issue and financial damages" and wants this business to "remove all information connection with the file number provided including company and personal information from your website permanently". The author is overall dissatisfied with Bizapedia. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bizapedia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Bizapedia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bizapedia?

Comments